AVG antivirus is the effective software which secures your data from all types of cyber threat like malware and viruses. You can install this effective software through www.avg.com/retail. It has amazing features which protects your device like firewall setting, web cam protection, web shield protection, identity theft protection, reliability, compatibility and cloud based technology. In this blog, you will read the solution to fix AVG Startup Issue.
Solution to Fix AVG Startup Issue:
- Uninstall Your AVG Antivirus Product through AVG Remover Tool:
- First, you should save or closed all the running application on your computer system.
- Now, you should visit to the official website of AVG antivirus through www.avg.com/retail from your web browser.
- After this, you should download the AVG remover tool from the AVG website i.e. avg.com/retail .
- Here, you should find the downloaded file of the AVG remover tool. 5. After locating, you should double-click on the AVG Remover Tool installer file to start the installation wizard.
- Then on the installation wizard, you should click on ‘Yes’ option to agree on the terms which are given in the AVG User License Agreement.
- Now the AVG remover tool will scans your computer system to locate the AVG antivirus product which is installed in your computer system.
- Here from the list, you should choose the product which you want to uninstall.
- Then, click on the ‘remove’ option to uninstall the product.
- In case, AVG is unable to find any installed product on your computer system then you should select ‘Run Anyway’.
- Run Anyway tool will delete all the AVG leftovers from your PC.
- Now you should click on ‘restart’ option just to reboot your computer system and finish the uninstallation procedure.
- Here you should select ‘run’ option to finish the process.
- At the end, just see that your computer restarted properly.
After this, you can install AVG on your PC and then just check the issue is solved or not.
- Uninstall AVG Antivirus Product Through AVG Clear Tool:
- First, you should close and save all the running application in your computer system.
- Then, just find and download AVG Clear tool from the official website of AVG antivirus through www.avg.com/retail .
- After this tool starts, then it will prompt you to restart your window in ‘safe mode’.
- Now you should click ‘no’ option just to avoid safe mode start.
- Here you should follow the on screen instructions which displays on your computer screen.
- After this, you should check the Uninstall Zen and Framework checkbox.
- At this point, you should hit on Uninstall option.
- Now you should restart your computer system to complete the procedure.
At last, you should install AVG antivirus on your computer system and then check the issue is solved or not.
The above method will help you to fix AVG Startup Issue. If you are facing any kind of error then you can call the expert of AVG antivirus anytime. For more information, you can go to the site of AVG via avg.com/registration.