AVG antivirus software is one of the best security software which provides advanced benefits to its users like firewall setting, fast scanning, web cam protection, web shield protection, reliability and compatibility etc. This security software can be install and activate through www.avg.com/retail. It quickly detects and blocks the malicious content and websites and gives you the alert notification. It gives security to all your devices from malware and viruses. It control and manages the network traffic and runs in the background without interfering in your work. In this blog, you will read the method to add traffic rules and program rules in AVG Smart Firewall.
Keep in mind that the user can enable or disable AVG Smart Firewall just by changing the settings of your AVG version. The AVG Smart Firewall immediately blocks the malicious websites and gives you the alert notification when other computer tries to connect. jut more info avg.com/retail
Method to Add Traffic Rules and Program Rules in AVG Smart Firewall:
Method to Add Traffic Rules:
- First of all, you should open the AVG antivirus application in your device.
- Then, you have to select the Settings option from the dashboard.
- After this, you should tap on the Firewall option on the Settings page.
- Here, you need to go to the Traffic Rules tab and then hit on the Add button in order to add traffic rules.
- At this point, you should follow all the directions which appear on your computer screen in order to complete the process.
- Finally in the Traffic Rule Window, you should hit on the OK button.
Method to Add Program Rules:
- First of all, you need to open the AVG Program in your device just by double-clicking on the AVG icon.
- After this, you should press on the Settings option and then you need to select Firewall option from the list.
- Now, you should visit to the Program Control tab and then go to Program column.
- Here from the list of Program, you should select the program in order to add Program Rule.
- Then, you have to press on the Modify button in order to proceed additional.
- If in case, the user wants to change the access level for the program, then at that time you will use the Access menu.
- You will see a drop-down Access menu just beside the Program option.
- When you are on the Rules window, then you should press on the Add option.
- At this point, you should go to the next action and then just follow the instruction appears on the Add Rule Wizard.
- At last, you need to tap on the Ok button in order to complete the procedure.
The above method will help you to add Traffic Rule and Program Rule in AVG Smart Firewall. If the customer wants any kind of information on AVG Smart Firewall, then you navigate to the manufacturer website of AVG antivirus software through www.avg.com/retail.
read here this link: Quick Way To Manage Antivirus Pop Up and Privacy Setting in AVG: