How to Backup and Restore Settings in AVG?
AVG antivirus is the best security product among all antiviruses. This antivirus can easily be installing and activate via www.avg.com/activate.
Method To Backup and Restore Setting in AVG:
- For this, first you have to open the AVG Security Interface on your computer system.
- Then from the Menu tab, you have to click on the Settings option, and then you should visit to General settings.
- First, you have to click on the Backup Settings option.
- Then, you should choose the component settings which you wish to save and then hit on the Continue button.
- Here, you have to assign a location where the backup files must be stored and then you should hit on the Save button.
- First, you should search for the backup file and then locate it.
- After this, you should select the Component settings which you want to restore. Now, you should click on the Continue option. For help, tap on avg.com/activate.
Method To Restore Factory Default:
- First, you can reset the AVG to its default settings.
- For this, you should locate the AVG antivirus application on your computer system and then double click on it just to launch the user interface.
- After this, you should locate the Tool option in the main window and then select it.
- Here, you have to select the Advanced Settings option and just wait till the page loads.
- At this point, you have to locate the Default button just below Advanced settings and then select it.
- Now, your AVG application will reset to its default settings.
Through this way, you can backup and restore settings in AVG. If the user wants more detail, then go to www.avg.com/activation.
read here this link: How To Gather www.avg.com/activate Installation Log Files?