AVG antivirus is the trusted security solution which provides complete security to your device from internet threat. And you can install this security solution through www.avg.com/retail. Sometimes user is installing AVG antivirus in their device, and they receive the message that not enough disk space. In this situation, you should clean your PC. Hence, in this article you will learn the solution of the error Not Enough Disk Space.
Solution to Resolve AVG Issue Not Enough Disk Space:
1: Tune Up Your AVG:
- If the user wants to tune up your AVG, then you have to first download the TuneUp AVG software. And the user can easily download this software just by visiting to the official website of AVG antivirus through www.avg.com/retail .
- When you download it, then you should open the downloaded file.
- Here, you will see the welcome screen appears on your computer screen.
- After this, you should Skip it and then this will take you to the main dashboard.
- At last, you should choose the “free up space” option.
2: Temporarily stored files:
Remember, if you use your computer system, then it stores so many files which even you don’t know. And from these files, Windows use some important files just to run the software. But if in case, you uninstall that particular software, then the windows do not remove those files. Then this results in system junk and this junk files consumes so much space in your device. As a result, not enough disk space error occurs in your device. But AVG PC Tuneup antivirus product helps you to removes these files.
- First, you should open the AVG PC Tuneup.
- And then, you should click on system logs and cache.
- After this, you can be able to view all the unwanted files.
- Now, you should click on “show”option. Then all the unwanted files appear on your computer system.
- At last, you should click on “clean” option just to free up space.
3: Cleanup Your Browser:
If you are browsing on the internet, then some hidden files get automatically created in your device which you cannot be able to find it. This issue slows down your internet browsing. This also creates an issue of not enough disk space. To solve this, you should delete those data through AVG tune-up.
- First, you should open the AVG Tune-Up.
- After this, you have to click on the “browser data” option.
- Then, you should select whatever you wish to delete.
- At the end, you have to click on the “clean” button.
The above procedure will help the users to solve the AVG issue Not Enough Disk Space. If the customer needs any kind of support or help, then they can anytime contact to the customer care of AVG Support team through avg.com/retail. The experts of AVG are well trained and are always available for the support of the user. For more details about AVG Antivirus, you can visit to the site of AVG Antivirus.
visit here this link: If AVG Stops Working in Mac! How to Fix it?