AVG antivirus is one of the best software which immediately identifies and blocks the internet threat and can easily install through avg.com/retail. Sometimes users face AVG Protection error and this error occurs when AVG is not giving complete protection to your device or it is not scanning your computer because of the outdated version. There are some instances, when your system is not supporting the old version of AVG. In this blog, you will learn the solution of AVG Protection error.
The reasons of AVG Protection error are incomplete installation of AVG product, Window registry is corrupted because of the change in the AVG antivirus, virus and malware has corrupted the AVG files, and also if you have mistakenly deleted the AVG antivirus file. For support, the user can contact avg.com/registration.
Method To Resolve AVG Protection Error:
1: Turn On AVG Protection:
- First of all, you need to open your Computer system.
- After this, you should navigate to the startup menu.
- Then in the search box, you need to write “AVG” and then hit on Enter key.
- Now, you will see the AVG Icon on your computer screen and then just double click on it.
- If AVG has opened up on your computer screen, then on the top right hand side you can view “Options”, just click on it.
- At this point, you have to navigate to the Advance Setting option.
- Here, you need to navigate to the “Enable AVG Protection” option.
- At last, you need to exit from the AVG application and then you have to restart your PC. This method will solve the error but if you need help, then contact www.avg.com/retail.
2: Run SFC Scan:
- For this, first you have to open your PC.
- After this, you need to navigate to the Start Menu.
- Then, you should visit to the search box and then you have to write “Command Prompt” in the box.
- At this point, you need to press the “SHIFT+CTRL” key at the same time and then hit on Enter key.
- Now, you will see the permission box will come on your computer screen and then just you have to click on “OK” button.
- Here, the Command Prompt will open up on your computer screen.
- In the Command Prompt window, you need to write “sfc/scannow” and then press on the Enter key.
- Next, the computer system will start scanning your system for the Junk Files and also for the Corrupt Files.
- After the system checks for the junk files then you need to follow the options which are present on the computer screen.
- At last, you must restart your Computer. If the user needs assistance then contact avg.com/retail.
These are some of the solution which helps to fix the AVG Protection Error. If the user needs help, then they can contact AVG expert via www.avg.com/activate.
more info here this link: If AVG Installation Error Occur in Window 10! How to Fix it?