AVG antivirus is the widely used antivirus and it provides complete protection to your devices from malware and viruses. It can install through www.avg.com/retail. But sometimes, users wish to uninstall AVG antivirus. So, in this blog you will read how you can uninstall AVG by using control panel.
Uninstall AVG Antivirus by Using Control Panel:
For Windows 7:
- You need to tap on the start button from your computer screen.
- After this, you need to hit on the ‘control panel’ button in order to open control panel window.
- At this point, you need to hit on the ‘programs’ icon which is there on the control panel window.
- Now, you need to tap on the ‘uninstall a program’ option which is just under the ‘programs and features’.
- Here, a list of installed programs appears on your computer screen.
- You just have to right click on the AVG product which you want to uninstall.
- Next, you should hit on the ‘uninstall’ button in order to start the uninstallation procedure.
- At the end, you must follow the on-screen directions in order to complete the uninstallation procedure.
But, if you still need support or help then contact to the AVG Support team.
For Windows 8:
- For uninstalling, you need to press Windows key and X key altogether.
- After this, you should open the ‘Programs and Features’ menu.
- Here in the programs and features window, the list of programs appears on your computer screen.
- Now, you need to locate the AVG program which you want to uninstall.
- At this point, you should click on the AVG program in order to start the uninstallation procedure.
- Then, you should follow the instructions to complete the uninstallation procedure.
- When you find the uninstallation process finishes, then you should restart your PC. www.avg.com/retail
For Windows 10:
- For this, you should ensure that you started your Computer system which has windows 10.
- After this, you have to navigate to the system search field.
- Then, you need to write ‘control panel’ in the search box.
- At this point, you should choose the ‘Control panel’ from the search results list.
- Here in the Control Panel window, you should tap on the ‘Programs’ option.
- Now, you need to tap on ‘programs and features’ from the opened window.
- Then, you should locate AVG Antivirus from the programs list.
- Next, just right-click on the AVG program and then choose ‘uninstall’ button.
- Now, it will open the AVG uninstallation wizard window in your computer system.
- Just follow all the directions in order to complete the AVG uninstallation process.
- At the end, you need to restart your Computer system.
This procedure will help you to uninstall AVG antivirus software from your device by using Control Panel. If the customer needs any kind of support, then they can anytime contact to AVG Support team via avg.com/retail.
read here this link: What are the Multiple AVG Error and Their Solutions?