AVG antivirus helps to protect your valuable data and device from all kind of cyber threat such as malware and viruses. And this software can be download and install through www.avg.com/retail
. Some customer find problem in opening AVG user interface but you should not worry. In this blog, the customer will learn the solution of AVG user interface issue.
Method To Resolve AVG User Interface Issue:
- Repair Your AVG Product:
- You need to press the power on button in order to open your Windows Computer system.
- Then, tap on the start button which is located on the lower left corner of your computer screen.
- Now in the options menu, you need to tap on the ‘control panel’ option.
- If in case, you do not find the ‘Control Panel’ option then you need to tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
- At this point, in the ‘Control panel’ window just locate the ‘Programs’ option.
- Here, you should select the ‘Category’ in the ‘view by’ option.
- Next under the Programs option, you should click on the ‘Uninstall a program’ option.
- After this, the window will open up which contains list of all installed programs.
- Now, you should select the AVG program which you wish to repair from the list.
- Just you need to right-click on the AVG program which you wish to repair.
- Then, tap on the ‘change or repair’ option in order to repair the program.
- At the end, you need to follow the on-screen directions in order to finish the process of AVG repair.
After the repair process is complete, then just open your AVG product and check the AVG User Interface issue is still persist or not. www.avg.com/retail
- Uninstall Other Security Product to Stop Conflicts:
If the user find that the issue is there then you need to verify that there is no other security product installed in your computer. If in case, there is any other security product in your computer then you should uninstall it.
- You should hit on the start button.
- After this, just select the Control panel option from the menu.
- Then, under the Program option you need to tap on ‘Uninstall a program’ option.
- Here, you should select the conflicting antivirus from the list of programs.
- At this point, you need to right-click on that antivirus program and then choose ‘uninstall’ option in order to remove the application.
- Now, you must follow all the on screen direction to finish the uninstallation process.
- If the process complete, then you need to restart your computer system and after this, open AVG user Interface in your computer system. If the AVG user interface easily open up then the problem is solved.
- Reinstall AVG Antivirus Product:
If the above steps do not solve the AVG User Interface Issue
, then you need to download the AVG Remover Tool and just run it on your computer system. This tool will help you to uninstall all the existing AVG applications on your computer. When you uninstall AVG product
from your device, then you need to install a latest version of AVG product. This process will fix all the AVG User Interface issue.
This method will resolve AVG User Interface issue. If the user need help or support then they can contact the customer care of AVG via avg.com/retail
visit here this link: Quick Method To Enable Different Settings in AVG Antivirus: