AVG antivirus is the trusted brand which gives complete security from threat. And you can easily install this software in your gadget through www.avg.com/retail. But sometimes customer encounter issues like AVG error code 1922. This error occurs due to the corrupt window registries or because of misconfigured files or folders. In this article, you will learn the solution of AVG error code 1922.
Causes of AVG Error Code 1922:
The causes of AVG Error Code 1922 are due to the corrupt download of the AVG antivirus software, if in case other program has removed the AVG related files, if there is uninstallation of the AVG related program, and if virus has infected the window system files.
Solution to Troubleshoot AVG Error Code 1922:
1: Install All the Available Windows Update:
- For this, first you have to open your computer system and then visit to the Start option.
- After this, you will see the search box which appears on your computer screen.
- Then, you have to write an update in the search box and click on Enter key.
- At this point, the window update dialog box will appears on your computer screen.
- Now, you should check for the available updates.
- At the end, you have to click on the install update option. www.avg.com/retail
2: Rebuilt Windows Registry Entries:
- First, you need to click on the start button.
- Now, you should type the command in the search box which appears on your screen.
- After this, you need to hit and press the Ctrl+ Shift key altogether and then click on Enter key.
- Then, in the permission dialog box which appears on your computer screen, you should click on the Yes option.
- At this point, you will see the blinking cursor on a black screen in your computer system.
- Here, you should type in regedit.
- Now, you have to backup the key which is related to the error 1922 key.
- After this, you will see the file menu dialog box appears on your computer screen.
- Then, you should select the export option.
- Next, you have to select the folder which you want to save, in the save in list.
- Now, you have to name the backup file in the file name box.
- Here, from the export range box, you need to select the branch.
- At this point, you have to click on the save option.
- Then, the file is being saved as a .reg extension.
- With the above steps, you can successfully create the backup of the antivirus related program.
The above mentioned steps help you to solve the AVG Error Code 1922. In case, the customer need any kind of help or support then they can anytime contact to the customer care of AVG through avg.com/retail. The experts of AVG team are experienced and can easily solve your problem. For more details about AVG antivirus, just visit to the official site of AVG.
read here this link: Simple Process To Fix AVG Error Code 2755: