If you store your browsing history in your device then it will consume space and also slow down your apparatus. But if you are sharing your device with anyone, then you must clear your web history because this step will keep your all online activity private. Cleaning your browser protects you from sniffing also. AVG antivirus team just wants their users to clear their browsing history so that hackers cannot be able to take advantage of your data. You can install this useful antivirus through www.avg.com/retail. In this blog, you will read how to clear your browsing history from browsers.
read also>>> How Hackers Commit Identity Theft Crime Online?- Www.Avg.Com/Retail
Clear your Browsing History From All Browsers:
- Google Chrome:
- First, you should open up Chrome.
- Then, you should click on the three dots which is located in the upper-right side of the screen.
- Now, you just click on History option, and in the side menu you have to tap on History again.
- Here, you should look to the left and click on the Clear browsing data.
- After this, the new tab will open and here you should tick mark on the box which is next to Browsing history and also check how much of your history which you want to delete.
- At the end, you have to click on Clear data and then you are good to go.
- For this, first you should click on Start option by opening up Firefox.
- Now, in the menu bar you have to click on History option.
- After this, you should click on Clear Recent History.
- You should tick mark on Browsing & download history and also tick mark on Form & Search history. Now, you have to use the pull-down menu which is at the top of the screen just to decide the length of time.
- At the end, just click on Clear Now option and then you are done.
- Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge:
- First, you have to open up Microsoft Edge.
- Then you should click on the three dots which is located on the right side of the web address field.
- Now, you have to click on History option which is next to the clock-arrow icon.
- Here, you have to select Clear history which is situated at the top.
- Now, just tick marks the box which is next to Browsing history, and then just click on Clear option.
- You should open up Opera.
- And then just click on the clock on the toolbar.
- You just hover over on the link and then you have to click on the X button on the right side.
- If you want to clear everything, then you should click on Clear browsing data.
- Now a new window will open up. After this, just tick mark the box which is next to Browsing history and just set the time range.
- At last, click on Clear data and now you’re done.
The above method will help you to clear your browsing history. In case, you need assistance then just visit to the site of AVG antivirus through avg.com/retail.