AVG antivirus is the best security solution which secures your valuable data stored in your device. You can install this amazing security software in your gadget through www.avg.com/retail. Sometimes, user faces many issues related to AVG System Tray. Hence, in this blog you will read the solution to troubleshoot AVG System Tray Error.
Solution To Troubleshoot AVG System Tray Error:
1. Restore Desktop Icons:
If in case, the users have mistakenly deleted the desktop icon that is why AVG icon is not appearing in the system tray. But if the user wants to restore the icon:
1. First, you should click on the “start” button which is located on the lower left side of your computer screen.
2. Then, you should click on “all programs” and then you should visit to the AVG folder.
3. Now, a new window will display on your computer screen.
4. At this point, you should visit to the AVG icon and then you have to right-click on it.
5. Here, you have to go to the “send to” option.
6. At the end, you should click on the “desktop” button”.
2. Reinstall AVG Antivirus Software:
In case, AVG is not displaying in the system tray, then you have to uninstall it.
1. For uninstalling, you should click on the “start” icon which appears in the left side of your computer screen.
2. After this, you have to visit to the “control panel” in the slide.
3. Then, you need to click on the “programs and features” option in the opened window.
4. At this point, the list of installed programs displays on your screen.
5. Now, you should find AVG in that list and then you need to click on “Uninstall” option.
6. If you uninstall it, then again you must try to install it in your device.
7. At last, you will notice that the AVG icon started displaying on your computer screen.
3. Rebuilt AVG Antivirus:
If the user has incorrectly install AVG antivirus or if it contains some corrupted file. That is why, AVG is not appearing in the system tray.
1. If you want to repair it, then you have to visit to the “start” icon and then just click on it.
2. Here, you have to go to the “control panel” in the list.
3. After this, you should open “programs and features” option or you should “add or remove” icon from the windows.
4. At this point, you should visit to the AVG in the program.
5. Then, you should click on the “change” or “change/remove” option.
6. Here, you have to tap on the “change” option.
7. At the end, you must follow the on screen direction to complete the procedure and then you have to restart your computer system. avg.com/retail
The above procedure helps to troubleshoot the AVG System Tray Error. If the user need any kind of assistance then they can contact to the customer care of AVG via avg.com/registration.