Sometimes, user faces the problem while uninstalling or deleting AVG antivirus. And to fix this issue, the user must read this blog. If the customer of AVG requires more information, then click on www.avg.com/retail.
Method to Fix AVG Not Deleting Issue:
1: Restart your Device:
- First, you need to restart your device.
- Now, there will be no AVG updates run in the background.
- If you restart your device, then you have to log in to the windows. Always keep in mind that you should log in with an administrative account.
2: Uninstall AVG Antivirus:
For Windows 10:
- You need to select the control panel option from the list which comes in the system search field.
- After this, you need to visit to the start menu and then tap on the programs.
- Here, you need to tap on the programs and features option.
- After this, you will look at the programs list will display on your computer screen.
- At this point, you need to tap on the AVG option.
- Now, you have to select the uninstall option and then the AVG uninstallation wizard appears on your computer screen.
- Then, you need to follow the instructions in order to uninstall the AVG antivirus.
- Lastly, you need to restart your device. For help, click on avg.com/retail.
For Windows 8:
- You need to visit to the start menu and then hit on the Window and X key altogether.
- Then from the menu which comes on your screen, you need to choose the programs and features option.
- Here, from the list of programs you need to tap on AVG.
- At this point, you need to choose the uninstall option and then you will view the AVG uninstallation wizard on your computer screen.
- Now, just follow the instructions to finish the uninstallation process.
- Lastly, you need to restart your device.
- Run AVG Remover Tool:
- You need to restart your device and then close all the open documents.
- Then, just open the web browser and after this, you need to download the AVG remover tool.
- At this point, you will view the notification pops up on your computer screen which shows you the AVG license agreement policy.
- Here, you need to tap on the continue option.
- After this, the AVG remover tool will scan your device in order to locate all the installed products.
- Now from here, you need to choose the product that you wish to delete.
- Next, you need to tap on the remove button.
- The message pops up on your screen and just restart your device.
- If, the user receives the warning message after you restart your device.
- Here, you need to tap on the run button.
- If the uninstallation procedure finishes, then you need to visit to the c drive and then remove the AVG remover folder manually.
- With this method, you can easily uninstall the AVG antivirus from your gadget.
For help, the user can visit to the official site of AVG via www.avg.com/retail.
more info here this link: What is the Method To Uninstall AVG Antivirus By Using Control Panel for Windows?