AVG antivirus is the robust product which safeguards your data from hackers and can install via www.avg.com/retail. It manages and controls the network traffic and prevents your device from malicious content. In this blog, you will read how to turn on Complete Protection and Passive Mode in AVG.
Method to Turn On Complete Protection in AVG:
- First of all, you need to launch the AVG Internet Security software in your computer system.
- Now, you need to select menu and then hit on the Gear icon to open the Settings tab.
- Then, you need to hit on Components and then search for the Complete Protection menu.
- If you locate it, then just move the green slider to the left side in order to turn it on.
- After you turned it on, then choose the Save button just to save the customized settings.
Method To Turn on Passive Mode in AVG:
- If the user wants to enable Passive Mode, then they should open the AVG Security software in their devices.
- Now, just click on the Menu option and then select the Settings under it.
- Then from the General tab, you need to select the AVG Antivirus Troubleshooting option.
- Here, you need to tick the checkbox just next to the Enable Passive Mode option.
- At this point, you need to go back to the home screen of the Antivirus security software and then hit on the Restart Now option.
- If you restart it, then the passive mode will be successfully enabled. For help, just tap on avg.com/retail.
Method to Enable Email Signature Protection:
- First of all, you should turn on your computer system and then open the AVG antivirus software on it.
- Then, just double click on the AVG icon, in order to open the AVG management console.
- Now, you need to select the Internet Security tile and then tap on Menu.
- Here, you need to tap on the Gear icon and then choose Components.
- At this point, just under the Email Protection tab, you should hit on Customize.
- After this, you need to visit to the left panel and then select Behavior.
- Just under the General tab, you need to enable the AVG email signature protection.
- At last, you need to tap on OK button to update the settings.
Method To Enable Schedule Scan in AVG:
- For this, you need to open the AVG software in your computer and then search for the Settings icon.
- Now, you need to tap on the Settings icon and here, you will view a new tab for setting up the scan options.
- Then, you have to select the Schedule Scan button which is located at the bottom right side of the computer screen.
- Here, just edit the Scan Parameters and also you need to specify the scan areas.
- After this, you should use the left panel in order to configure more scan settings.
- Next, just select the Scheduling section and hit on the Schedule This Scan checkbox.
- At this point, you need to Set the Schedule Type as Daily, Weekly, or Monthly according to your requirement.
- Now, just set a particular time to begin the scan in 24-hour format.
- You should also choose the day on which you want to scan your computer system.
- At last, just hit on the OK button to complete the scheduling process.
The above method helps to turn on complete protection and passive mode in AVG. If the user need more help, then visit to the site of AVG via www.avg.com/retail.
read here this link: How to Troubleshoot AVG Account Login Issues?