AVG antivirus is the widely known software which will protect your device from attackers. This antivirus can be easily installed through www.avg.com/retail. It provide user friendly interface and has cloud based technology. This cloud storage helps you to store the backup data online which helps you in accessing your data anytime anywhere. It scans the data timely so that malware or virus does not infect your device. You can use this software on any device like Window OS, Mac, Computers, Laptop, and Android Phones. It gives amazing features like web cam protection, web shield, firewall setting, reliability, compatibility, fast scanning etc. Because of all these features hackers cannot access your device.
read here also>>> Easy Method To Fix AVG Startup Issue:
To install AVG Admin Console, you must download the latest install files from www.avg.com/retail. These install files are needed for AVG for server, AVG for workstations, and AVG Admin Console. You can save these files on specific location or on your computer. In this blog, you will read how to install AVG Admin Console on server.
Install AVG Admin Console:
- For this, first you should open the AVG Admin console install file.
- Here, you should select your preferred language.
- Now, you should read and accept the license agreement.
- After this, you should enter your license Key.
- Like, if you have the Admin Console then the setup will immediately detect this and also provide you with the option of upgrade it.
- Then you should select the type of installation with which you wanted to move further.
- Here you should select the components which you want to install.
- Now, the Admin console is correctly installed on your server.
- You should click on Next option to open the Server deployment wizard.
- Then you must follow all the directions of the Deployment wizard.
- Here you should choose your server role/s.
- If the AVG setup detects that the previous version of AVG admin console was installed in it then it will recommends you to do a backup. Then the backup will keep your current AVG database as it is.
- Now you should select the option to update the AVG Data center database.
- If already have the AVG server username and password then you should enter your Admin server username and password. In case, you do not have username and password then you should click on Next.
- After this, you should select the web server so that your admin server will get all the updates.
- Here you should add the admin server to the list so that workstations will also get the updates.
- Now, you should click on Deploy option to Deploy settings. At last, you will view that the AVG admin server Deployment has finished properly.
Through this way you can easily install AVG Admin Console on your server. But in case, you need any kind of assistance then you can visit to the site of AVG Antivirus through avg.com/retail.