AVG antivirus is the amazing security software which provides great level of security to the user’s data from cyber threat. And it can be easily install through by going to its official site via www.avg.com/retail. This software quickly detects and blocks the threat as well as gives you the alert notification of threat so that you do not visit to the malicious website or fake emails. It timely scans your data to protect it from malware and viruses. It gives advanced features like email shield protection, identity theft protection, web shield protection, web cam protection, camera trap and anti- theft protection feature for the protection of your gadgets. It supports many devices like Window OS, Mac, Computer, Laptop and Android Phones. But sometimes user find issues, so in this blog you will read the solution of the AVG error Code 2330.
click here to download
Solution To Fix AVG Error Code 2330:
- Scan Your Computer System:
To fix the issue, you should scan your computer system.
- For this, you require to press the start option.
- Now, you have to navigate to the search field.
- Then, you should type “cmd.exe” in the given space.
- After this, just hit on the ok button.
- At this point, you will see the command prompt window displays on your computer screen.
- Here, you must enter the “SFC/scannow” command in the window.
- At last, you will see that the disk clean up will clean up your computer system.
- Update Your Device Driver:
- First of all, you need to tap on the start option.
- Now, you should type in the device manager.
- Here, you will see that a list will displays on your computer system.
- Then in the list from the drop down menu, you should select the device manager.
- After this, you should expand the categories.
- Here, you should select the option update driver.
- At this point, for the graphic card you should expand the display adapter category.
- Now, you should click on the graphics card and after this, you should select the updated driver.
- At last, you have to select the search for the driver update software.
- Reinstall Your Driver:
- You should open your computer system and then just open the device manager.
- After this, you should click on the name of the device.
- Now, you require to select the uninstall button.
- Then, you should restart your computer system.
- At this point, you should reinstall your driver.
- At the end, you again have to reinstall the driver.
The above method will help the user to solve AVG Error Code 2330. But if the user need technical assistance, then they can anytime contact to the customer care of AVG team through avg.com/retail. The executives of AVG team are well trained and experienced enough to solve the queries of the user. You can contact to the executives at any time from any device.
visit here: What to do If You Get AVG Error Code 1719?