AVG antivirus is the best security product which secures your gadget from malware and viruses. You can install this security product via www.avg.com/retail. But sometimes user encounter issues like AVG error code 27025. This error occur because of bad graphic driver, memory problem and virus infection. In this blog, you will read the solution of AVG Error code 27025.
Method To Fix AVG Error Code 27025:
- Close Conflicting Program:
- First, you should open Task Manager just by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del simultaneously. Through this way, you will view the list of programs which are presently running.
- Then, you should navigate to the Processes tab and just stop the programs one by one and highlight each program. After this, you need to tap on the End Process button.
- Now, you should see if the error message will reoccur each time when you stop a process.
- After you identify which program is causing the error, then go to the next troubleshooting step, and reinstall the application.
- Update Conflicting Program:
- For Windows 7, you need to hit on the Start Button, and then tap on Control panel. After this, hit on Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 8, you need to tap on the Start Button and then scroll down, tap on More Settings. After this, you should hit on Control panel and then click on Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 10, you need to type Control Panel in the search box and then hit on the result. After this, hit on Uninstall a program.
- In the Programs and Features, you need to hit on the problem program and then tap on Update or Uninstall.
- If the user choose to update, then just follow the prompt to finish the process. But if you choose to Uninstall, then follow the prompt to uninstall. At last, you should use the application’s installation disk just to reinstall the program.
- Update Virus Protection Program:
Due to Virus infection, error occurs in your computer system so you should immediately prevent and deleted it. And also you should update your virus program and then run a scan on your computer. Here, you can run Windows update so that you receive the latest virus definition and fixes. For more details, hit on avg.com/retail.
- Re- Install Runtime Liabraries:
- You should go to Programs and Features, and then highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Then, tap on Uninstall which is there on top of the list and then reboot your computer.
- After this, download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft and just install it.
- Run Disk Cleanup:
- First, you should back up your files and free up space on your hard drive.
- After this, clear your cache and then reboot your computer system.
- Now, you should run Disk Cleanup, and then open your explorer window. After this, right click on your main directory i.e. usually C:.
- At last, you need to tap on Properties and then hit on Disk Cleanup.
- Reinstall Your Graphic Driver:
- You should open your Device Manager, and then locate the graphics driver.
- After this, you should right click the video card driver and then tap on uninstall. At last, just restart your computer.
- IE Related Runtime Error:
- First, you need to Reset your browser.
- Then, you need to disable script debugging and error notifications.
The above method helps to fix AVG Error Code 27025. If the user need assistance, then navigate to AVG antivirus via www.avg.com/retail.
read here this link: Easy Way To Add Traffic Rules and Program Rules in AVG Smart Firewall:.