AVG antivirus is the world’s best security solution which gives complete security from online threats and can easily be installed through www.avg.com/retail. But sometimes users face issue like AVG error code 2755 while installing AVG antivirus in their devices. In this article, you will learn about the solution of AVG error code 2755.
Steps to Troubleshoot AVG Error Code 2755:
1: Clean Temporary Files:
- If the user wants to clean the temporary files, then they you have to run the disk cleaner.
- Now, you need to tap on the start button.
- Here, you will see the search dialog box will displays on your computer screen.
- Then, you should type in the command.
- Now, the permission dialog box appears on your computer screen which prompts for confirmation, you should tap on Yes option.
- Then, you should type cleanmgr and hit on the enter key.
- Now, you will see the Disk cleanup will begin calculating the unwanted space.
- Here, most of the space is acquired by the temporary files category.
- At this point, you need to check the box which is next to Temporary files and then tap on the OK button.
2: Uninstall AVG Related Program:
For Windows 7:
- You need to click on the start option.
- After this, you should open the control panel which is on the right side.
- Then, you have to open the programs option and just select programs and features option.
- Here, you have to locate the error code 2755 which is under the name column.
- Then, click on the AVG related entry.
- At the end, in the top menu you should tap on the uninstall option.
For Windows 8:
- First, you need to open the start menu page which is there on the bottom left hand side of the computer screen.
- After this, you should go to the context menu.
- Then you have to tap on the programs and features option.
- Here, just locate the AVG related 2755 which is under the name column.
- At this point, you need to open the AVG related entry.
- At the end, you need to tap on the uninstall option which is there on the top of the computer screen. www.avg.com/retail
3: Installing Windows Updates:
- First, press the start button.
- Now, you will see the search in dialog box appears on your computer screen.
- At this point, you should type update in the search box which appears on your computer screen and then you should click on the enter key.
- Here, the windows update dialog box appears on your computer screen.
- At this point, you need to check for the updates which are available.
- At last, you need to click on the install update option to install the updates.
This is a simple process to solve the AVG Error Code 2755. If the user need any kind of support then they can anytime contact to the customer care of AVG team via avg.com/retail.
click here this link: How You Can Protect Yourself From Health Care Data Breach?