AVG antivirus is the popular security software which protects your device from internet scams and can through www.avg.com/retail. But some users face problem, so in this blog you will read the solution of multiple AVG errors.
Method To Fix AVG Installation Error:
- You should Reboot the computer system into safe mode. Then, just tap on the Power button. After this, you should press shift and then click on Restart and then Press F5 key.
- Now, you should run the AVG Remover tool and then uninstall AVG antivirus software.
- Then, you should try to install the offline AVG antivirus on your computer system.
- You need to delete AVG’s registry files. For this, you should press Win key and R keys altogether in order to open the Run application. Then, you have to type regedit and just tap on Enter key. After this, you should go to the left-hand side and then look for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAVG. Now, you should expand it and then just right-click on AVG antivirus. At this point, you should tap on Delete option.
- After this, you should close the registry editor and then try to install AVG antivirus on your computer system.
- You should disable the firewall which is activated on your computer system and then try to install AVG antivirus in your system as firewall sometimes interrupts the installation. For help, contact AVG through avg.avg.com/retail.
Method to Fix AVG Uninstall Error:
- You need to first download the AVG Remover Tool from the manufacturer’s website and then just save it on your computer system.
- Now on Windows 10 computers, you should lock the screen. Then, you should tap on the Power button which is at the bottom of the screen and here the options like Sleep, Shut down, and Restart will appear on your computer screen.
- At this point, you should hold the shift button and then tap on Restart button.
- Then ‘Choose an option’ screen displays on your computer system. After this, you should tap on Troubleshoot and then choose Advanced options. Here, you should choose the Startup Settings option and then tap on Restart.
- You need to press either 5 or F5. This will ‘Enable Safe Mode with Networking’ on the screen. At this point, the computer reboots into safe mode. Now, you should log into the computer and just run the AVG Remover Tool.
- Here, you should select the Continue button in the AVG Remover section. And then Restart the computer just by tapping on the Restart computer option.
Method To Fix AVG Update Error:
- First, you should check if there is any previous version of AVG antivirus is in your computer system. If there is any, then you should remove it and then try to update it.
- Then, you need to check if there is enough space on your computer system to download the update file.
- Now, you must clear all the temp and cache files from your PC and then just update it.
- Or you can uninstall the AVG software and install it again in your device.
- If in case, you are running the latest version of AVG antivirus, then you should use AVG Clear Tool to uninstall.
- Here, you need to download the AVG Uninstall file to your computer system and just right-click on it. Then, you should tap on the Run As Administrator option from the drop-down menu.
- After this, on the UAC screen, you should click on the Yes option in order to grant permissions to install it.
- Now, you should open the Clear tool when you install it on your computer system. After this, you need to hit on the Uninstall button.
- At this point, just wait for few seconds, and then click on the Restart Computer button in order to restart your computer system.
- At last, you should Reinstall the AVG app and then check if the problem has been resolved or not.
The above are some of the AVG errors and their solutions. If the customer wants assistance, then contact to the expert of AVG via www.avg.com/retail.
learn here this link: If AVG Not Finishing Scans! How to Resolve it?